Friday, June 5, 2009

Wedding Updates

We have our dress fitting on Sunday! I can't wait to see everyone in their dresses! They are going to look so gorgeous! And Little Grace Christeen will be trying her dress on too! But the best part is that everyone (except lisa b/c he has a baby shower) can make it! I'm so lucky to have such great friends and family so close by to help me through all of this! :) You guys are the best.

And.. Chris and I went to Providence Place Mall last night. Now that my job new job is in full swing and all the work drama is over with we can finally start buying the things we need! We've been putting a lot off b/c we didn't know what was going on with my job. I found an amazing dress and heels at my favorite place, Arden B, it's gorgeous (both for the rehearsal dinner.) Now all I need is a "after wedding dress." We also got a bunch of great ideas for attendant gifts....


No comments:

Post a Comment