Saturday, June 6, 2009

Little Red Wagon

We pooled Grace's birthday money - thank you- and bought her her very own Red Wagon! She used one at Capron Park for James's birthday and loved it. We figured we should get her her own since the summer is here and it's better then her stroller which is now falling apart... I had Thursday off and decided to make it a mommy and me day. We went to Toys r Us and bought her wagon! We brought it home and put it together. YES mommy put it together!! With the help of my lovely assistant, Grace. She handed me tools, banged on every part with her hammer and sang "Teamwork Teamwork" almost the whole time! She is just so cute I can't stand it! Then Auntie Jill came over and we took her to WWII park and saw the animals, obviously we pulled her along in her new wagon and she loved every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment