Monday, January 12, 2009

The Grinch

For Christmas I asked for a Lovely Date out with Chris, that's al l I wanted from him! Scary how things get after 6 years and a child! So, he did a great job I was so happy! He bought us tickets to go see the play "The Grinch" in Boston and we stayed at the Omni Parker Hotel in Boston. We began our night at the "Bean Town Pub" over near Government Center where we bet on horses with fellow bar attandees. I won twice! Lucky number 4 named "Red Liquor and Lace" you can't make that up! And then we had dinner at P.F. Chang's. We love that place, Mongolian Beef is To Die For! So delicious that my parents called me at 10pm last night from P.F. Chang's in California to ask me what we always get there! haha!




Playbill for the Night:



Out in the City in Front of the State House Christmas Tree's:



In front of some city lights:



Having a drink at the hotel bar:

Chris fixing the thermostat, I set it to about 85 before we left, he wasn't very happy.















No comments:

Post a Comment