Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Grace's Words

Grace's vocabulary:
Stuck- When I'm in anything confined such as my car seat or my high chair.
Mine- Everything that is in this world belongs to my child.
No- said in a high pitched British accent, Grace's new favorite word.
Hi- Hello...
Bye- if anyone walks near or towards a door.
uh-oh- usually used when something falls.
WOW- very exciting and usually towards bright lights or anything blinking
Shoe- notes her shoe obsession
Juice- When she's thirsty or Sees a cup
Elmo- means Elmo
Ernie- Ernie on Sesame Street
Mickey and Manny- Mickey Mouse and Handy Manny
Up- Pick me up or I'll throe a tantrum!
"Mommy, daddy, mommy, daddy, daddy, mommy"- self written song by Grace
On- "I'm in my car seat and TV is off! How dare you people!

The other day she counted 1,2,3!
She knows her animals: Doggy, puppy, kitty, duck, & bird

And a few others. She's growing too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment